Sunday, April 3, 2011

Whatchoo talkin' bout willis

I've had this blog going for quite sometime, about two years, and now I've decided to make it public.  (Please, hold the applause) There's no rhyme or reason to it, mainly just an invitation into my mind and heart and an opportunity to engage with some friends... and maybe even a few fiends.  baboom chhhh.

  • There will be humor... not always guaranteed to be funny :/  (see above)
  • There will be issues intended to make you think... maybe more questions than answers. 
  • There will be ideas, beliefs and behavior that you don't agree with... but hopefully still respectful. 
  • And most likely some bad grammar and/or misspelled words!
I've been writing on scraps of paper, recording messages on my phone, and dillydalling around on here but now I have an itching desire to share.  My hearts desire is that I can connect with people I love on a much deeper level.  Many times you may ask...
Shall we begin...

No comments: